This site is provided by S6 Connect Ltd, primarily as a means of sharing images with Clients as an extension of our Managed Support services.
All images uploaded by us remain our property and may not be downloaded or distributed without consent. Some images are only shared temporarily to assist in troubleshooting or as a guide to certain tasks. Whilst you are welcome to share any such links, we recommend that you let us know if continued access to any files may be required, as they may otherwise be removed.
We may allow others, at our sole discretion, to signup and use this service for sharing their own images. All such users are bound by the following terms:
- The services are provided as-is with no implied warranties of any kind. We can not be held responsible for the loss of data or other damages which may result from (lack of) functionality.
- Third-party users must sign up using their real name and email address. Periodic checks may be made and any user account which fails verification will be suspended.
- We do not allow any kind of content that could be considered illegal. This includes copyrighted content, child porn, nonconsensual ("revenge") porn, etc.
- We do not allow content that shows or encourages violence, crime, gore or hate speech; or that may be considered threatening, harassing or defamatory.
- We do not allow any third-party advertising, including any hidden in images, albums or user profiles.
- Any activity that would be deemed illegal under English Law, or the law applicable to the location of the user, will be reported to the relevant authorities.
- Hotlinking is currently permitted free-of-charge, subject to the conditions above, but is subject to review. Users should contact us if this is a necessary function.
- We reserve the right to disable or remove any user or content which may compromise security, uses excessive resources, violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise considered undesirable.